The research department Work and Organisation Studies (WOS) of the Faculty of Economics and Business (KU Leuven) is growing. They are looking for six PhD students in various research areas.
The WOS is an interdisciplinary group of scholars with backgrounds in economics, sociology, psychology, management and history. The vacancies can be found on the KU Leuven jobsite (under Business Economics and/or Psychology), but here is a short overview with the direct links.
- One vacancy on ‘Violence against the police’, on bystander conflicts during police interventions (deadline 28 June 2021): https://www.kuleuven.be/personeel/jobsite/jobs/60028188.
- Two vacancies on ‘Telecommuting’, on the different forms of telecommuting and its consequences for individual employees and teams (deadline 30 June 2021): https://www.kuleuven.be/personeel/jobsite/jobs/60029229.
- One vacancy on ‘Strategic HRM’, on the impact of different combinations of HR practices, job design and leadership on employee wellbeing and organisational performance (deadline 30 June 2021): https://www.kuleuven.be/personeel/jobsite/jobs/60029278.
- One vacancy on ‘Burnout and identity’, about how people experience burnout and how burnout affects the way people see themselves (deadline 30 June 2021): https://www.kuleuven.be/personeel/jobsite/jobs/60029244.
- One vacancy on ‘HRM (recruitment and selection) and mental wellbeing’, on optimising the applicant experience (deadline 7 July, 2021): https://www.kuleuven.be/personeel/jobsite/jobs/60021498.
You can apply for one or more vacancies (depending upon your interests) via the online application, which is mentioned in the vacancy. Each of the vacancies has its own deadline.